Channel Strategy Intern Summer 2022 (Facebook)
Los Angeles, California /
Internships – Summer Internships 2022 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
• Work with a team of coordinators and editors learning how to manage the day-to-day operations of multiple Facebook creator pages, as well as improving performance by reviewing analytics for insights
• Assist in the creation of social media assets and metadata for distribution on a variety of creator pages
• Read and analyze analytics for in-network Facebook pages
• Observe what the best techniques are for different genres of channels
• Look at the trends on Facebook to help develop new strategies
• Create educational one sheets to share with internal Talent team
• Strong understanding of social media trends
• Capable of reading and digesting analytical data on Facebook
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 16 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.