Sales and Brand Partnerships – Performance
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
The Account Manager is an integral member of the Brand Partnerships team, responsible for managing the entire execution process for sold deals beginning at contract signature through completion of final wrap reports. Key responsibilities include: spearheading all post-sale client/internal communication, maintaining campaign documents/timelines, creative project management with our internal production studio, compiling and analyzing campaign performance data and building wrap reports. The ideal candidate is comfortable working autonomously, extremely organized, proactive, and obsessed with white-glove client service. He/she is social media savvy and has the ability to effectively develop and foster client relationships. Previous experience executing marketing/advertising campaigns in an Account Manager/Project Manager role is required.
The Account Manager supports the Sales team and assigned client accounts under the direction of the SVP of Client Services.
· Oversee seamless campaign execution by providing timely, comprehensive communication to clients and internal teams
· Build and confidently present detailed decks (kickoff, wrap report, etc.) to clients and/or agencies throughout the execution process
· Collaborate with internal teams (including Talent, Production, Sales, Ad Ops, etc.), vendors and other necessary parties to ensure key campaign milestones are met
· Work with data teams to compile engagement and benchmark data across multiple social platforms, providing clients with weekly campaign performance updates
· Create detailed wrap reports upon campaign completion, providing thoughtful analysis of quantitative and qualitative data
· Update internal databases and documents throughout the campaign to maintain accurate project records Inform supervisors on campaign status, escalating updates/issues when needed
· Support managers, Sales and Marketing teams as-needed, assisting with a variety of projects, including but not limited to: revising key processes and process documents, creating project timelines, pulling historical campaign info to support custom pre-sale initiatives, etc.
· Strong communication skills (including verbal, written and presentation skills)
· Excellent attention to detail, time management, organizational and follow-up skills
· Ability to work well under pressure, apply feedback and confidently navigate unexpected changes in direction
· Ability to take/give directions clearly and with effective positioning
· Strong understanding of all social media platforms
· Ability to work independently and as part of a highly collaborative team
· Ability to think proactively and anticipate issues before they happen
· Strong client service skills, including confidence when dealing with Influencers, managers, and agencies
· A personable, professional demeanor with the ability to quickly build trust and form relationships with a wide variety of people and personalities
· Experience reading and drafting templated contracts and legal documents
· Ability to track multiple timelines and budgets simultaneously while ensuring deadlines are met
· Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in advertising, marketing and/or communications
· 2-3 years of experience in advertising, marketing, communications or project management
· Proficient in Salesforce, Microsoft Office, etc.