Digital Media Sales Planner
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Media Sales
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Sales Planner with a detail-oriented approach, positive attitude to help grow S71’s newest revenue generating sales team bringing a new and unique media offering to the marketplace.
This role works out of our Los Angeles office and is part of the broader Sales & Brand Partnerships team with core responsibilities to our West Coast business operations.
You’ll help plan and manage our partner’s media campaigns working directly with the LA Sales Team and Brands/Agencies. Working cross functionally, you will ensure campaign success from start to finish: sales proposals, contracts, deliverables, optimization, reporting and more.
This candidate should have a track record of success among clients and peers with an approach to learn as they go and a willingness to ask questions and help grow our West Coast media business.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Sales support across multiple Account Executives and agency holding companies
· Create and modify sales proposals for advertiser campaigns, ensuring accuracy of details and collaborating with internal teams
· Manage stewardship of campaigns and ensuring timely starts and delivery
· Responsible for weekly and monthly reporting, confirm validity and alignment with proposal
· Work in partnership with sales team to understand client objectives and needs
· Provide top tier client service in emails, client meetings and client entertainment
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of experience required (agency experience a plus), BA/BS degree
- Strong organization skills, excels in time management and prioritization of tasks
- Detail oriented and attention to accuracy
- Familiar with standard media math, Salesforce and keeping up with industry trends
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Strong team player and works well individually with little guidance
- Proven ability to build relationships and communicate clearly to clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple clients and meeting tight deadlines
- Have a positive attitude and great personality, and must enjoy having fun inside and outside the work place