Advertising Coordinator, Podcasts
Los Angeles, California /
IP – Distribution /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio leading in development, production, and distribution of original programming, reaching audiences at scale on major platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Toronto, Berlin, and London.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
Studio71 is an Equal Opportunity Employer that’s committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. We understand the importance of, and foster a culture where you can truly belong, collaborate, and grow. We welcome and encourage people of all characteristics and identities to apply.
What You’ll Do: We are looking for an Ad Coordinator, Podcast Network to undertake a variety of general sales duties to improve our strategy. This position has a lot of room for growth.
- Traffic between Brands, Agencies, and Talent to help monetize podcasts.
- Research, develop, and improve sales materials and strategies through best methods, software, networking, agencies, industry feedback, and technological innovations
- Accounting and tracking revenues for podcasts, as well as coordinating payments to podcast talent
- Help meet established ad revenue goals through innovative, creative, and strategic selling
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with advertisers
- Manage campaigns from start to finish, troubleshooting to meet delivery goals and campaign requirements
- Provide reporting and airchecks to agencies throughout campaigns
- Book, schedule, and position advertisements on available inventory
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and keep detailed records on correspondences
- Proficiency in Excel
- Self-starter attitude
- Passion for Podcasts and audio storytelling
- Experience in advertising sales for media, radio, tv, agency, or similar position required
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Magellan AI experience is a plus
Pay range in Los Angeles Metropolitan Area
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
Base salary $50,000/yr - $55,000/yr