Advertising Coordinator, Podcasts
Los Angeles, California /
IP – Distribution /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
What You’ll Do: We are looking for an Ad Coordinator, Podcast Network to undertake a variety of general sales duties to improve our strategy. This position has a lot of room for growth.
- Traffic between Brands, Agencies, and Talent to help monetize podcasts.
- Research, develop, and improve sales materials and strategies through best methods, software, networking, agencies, industry feedback, and technological innovations
- Accounting and tracking revenues for podcasts, as well as coordinating payments to podcast talent
- Help meet established ad revenue goals through innovative, creative, and strategic selling
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with advertisers
- Manage campaigns from start to finish, troubleshooting to meet delivery goals and campaign requirements
- Provide reporting and airchecks to agencies throughout campaigns
- Book, schedule, and position advertisements on available inventory
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and keep detailed records on correspondences
- Proficiency in Excel
- Self-starter attitude
- Passion for Podcasts and audio storytelling
- Experience in advertising sales for media, radio, tv, agency, or similar position required
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Magellan AI experience is a plus