Media Sales Account Executive, New York
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Media Sales
About Studio 71
Studio71 is the global media company for top creators across YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat and Twitter.
Studio71 is one of the largest social video producers (12,000 videos a month) and distributors reaching 1 in 3 Americans a month. They are able to do this because of the extensive knowledge of the landscape, working directly with the most premium digital content, across any and all social platforms with the biggest names in the social space: Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, Lilly Singh, Rhett & Link, World Star Hip Hop, Grace Helbig, Mayim Bialik and more
The company is a leader in results–driven branded content offering full–service strategy, creative, research, media and cross–platform activations for its clients.
As a best–in–class production company, Studio71 develops, produces and distributes original programming across social media, television and film.
It is part of Red Arrow Studios and is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto and London.
Summary and Scope of Position:
The Media Sales Account Executive in New York will be responsible for using previous experience to evangelize Studio71’s brand safe YouTube offering with media agencies. The ideal candidate will have existing relationships with brand-direct marketing teams and agency executives and will have a history of success.
· Establish and build upon relationships across major media companies in New York to learn strategic business needs in order to suggest meaningful media buys across multiple clients
· Must be familiar with the media sales landscape and must be able to negotiate terms with minimal training and oversight
· Collaborate with internal teams to learn the Studio71 creator network and how to position inventory within the market
· Top candidates with have historically sold within on of the following categories CPG, QSR, Beauty/Fashion, Auto, gaming
· 4-8 Years of experience as an Account Executive, Account Manager, digital buyer, planner, strategist or investment associate
· Proven ability to build relationships and upsell clients by creating compelling recommendations
· In-depth knowledge of digital media, online marketing technology, and it’s competitive landscape
· Has experience in both new business and client work (delivery, management)
· Must have strong interpersonal & communication skills
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Excellent problem solving ability
· Intellectually curiou