Freelance - Data Management Associate, Podcasts
Los Angeles /
IP – Distribution /
Who we are:
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 is seeking a Freelance - Data Management Associate, Podcasts who will be responsible for working alongside the Podcast team to maximize collection, consolidation, and usage of sales data in an effort to improve data integrity, facilitate automated marketing, and accelerate business growth.
Furthermore, the Data Management Associate will manage customer intelligence projects focused on research, organization, entry, and documentation of accurate customer information into Salesforce - the Company’s customer relationship management tool.
The qualified candidate requires strong organizational and meticulous data management skills. This position is a freelance role, with flexible hours but would require at least 16hours/week.
- Maintain internal records for podcast sales, and coordinate with sales support staff and finance team to ensure spots are booked, fulfilled, and invoiced properly
- Accounting and tracking revenues for podcasts, as well as coordinating payments to podcast talent
- Adhere to a uniform and standardized customer intelligence process to achieve the company’s goal of having accurate and complete customer account and contact data
- Verify existing customer intelligence data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or re-entering data
- Review existing records for deficiencies and follow-up with customers to collect/enter missing key information
- Reconcile and correct data duplication issues
- Assist with cleansing and re-organizing customer asset records
- Audit own work to ensure flawless execution and delivery of tasks according to instructed procedures and guidelines
- Previous experience working with Salesforce required
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and keep detailed records on correspondences
- Excellent skills in Excel & Google Sheet
- Self-starter attitude
- Previous experience in advertising sales for media, radio, tv, agency, or similar position preferred
- Previous experience working with a CMS a plus
- Possess strong written, oral communication and time-management skills