Front End Engineer - Team Lead
Technology and Development – Development
Studio71 is seeking a self-motivated Sr. Front End Application Developer who has a minimum of 5 years working experience as a software engineer.
* Work closely with the back end API team and leadership team to implement responsive, data-driven web front end for various applications.
* Implementing site concepts and designs, layout, user interface, usability and overall user experience of website(s) and web enabled applications.
* Follow-up on feedback that addresses website functionality, usability and content. * Design, develop, test new features, enhancements and content to website(s) and applications.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* Strong knowledge of and demonstrated experience with React/JSX and Flux/Reflux.
* Deep understanding and experience with NodeJS, ExpressJS and SocketIO
* Experience working with JSON and REST APIs using both server-side and AJAX.
* Working knowledge of ES6 and ES7
* Experience with SASS/Compass/LESS
* Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS and Semantic UI.
* Understanding of browser limitations, coding and optimizing website content required.
* Understanding of client side optimization techniques (minification/appcache/etc)
* Working knowledge in defining and implementing user interface design, solutions and website usability. Must be creative and comfortable learning and using new technologies.
* Experience in working in a team-based creative environment.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills, able to work on multiple projects at one time.
* An understanding of Agile development methods.
* Familiarity with GIT
* Solid portfolio of reaction gifs
* Experience with the YouTube / Google APIs. Experience with other social network APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Vine, …).
* Familiarity with Web Pack/GruntJS/Gulp/Browserify
* Design experience and familiarity with Sketch.
* Experience with web video player development.
* DevOps experience (DNS, Nginx, AWS)
* Experience with mobile application development (Android and/or iOS)
* Some experience with PHP and Wordpress
About Studio71 (S71) is a multi-platform entertainment company that develops, produces and distributes original entertainment programming. S71 manages one of the leading YouTube multichannel networks with over 1,000 channels delivering more than a billion views a month.
Founded in 2011, S71 is distinguished for its ability to produce, distribute and market intellectual property across digital and traditional platforms, having pioneered the distribution of premium digital content to television. The company is best known for producing hit web series Video Game High School as well as TV shows for The Annoying Orange, Epic Meal Time and FЯED.
S71 boasts an unparalleled track record for delivering highly successful branded content initiatives for Fortune 200 brands, including Verizon, Dodge, Estee Lauder, Unilever, Procter & Gamble, Toyota, Sony PlayStation, and many more.
Headquartered in Los Angeles, S71 also has offices in New York, Detroit and Toronto.
Specialties Media Production, Technology, Digital Marketing, IP Monetization