Workplace Experience Manager
New York, New York /
People and Organization – Administration /
About Studio71 – NY based only, required to go into office.
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan. This position is NY based only, and will be required to go to the office on a TBD schedule.
The Workplace Experience Manager will hold a dual role as office manager as well as some administrative assistant duties. This role is focused on office management, communication skills, ability to manage priorities, projects and processes effectively. Reporting directly to senior leadership.
· Front desk responsibilities include inbound office communication as well as interdepartmental organization for meetings, calls and conference rooms.
· Ensures all guests are welcomed and comfortable in the office.
· Oversees delivery, tracking, and scanning of mail and packages from a variety of office supply and other vendors.
· Ensures common and storage areas are organized and well maintained on a consistent basis
· Monitors supply and equipment inventory and assist with reconfiguration of personnel desks / phones locations.
· Serves as a point of contact for infrastructure repairs (i.e. phone system, internet access, emergency cleaning, etc.), and building security access
· Manage executive scheduling and communication. Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications a must (Outlook / Excel / Word / PowerPoint).
· Create and edit presentations, documents and reports by collecting and analyzing information
· Attend meetings upon request by team to take action notes and follow-up on action items.
· Manage expense reports as needed (ranges from business to personal expenses)
· Assists with company newsletters and birthday gift card assignment
· Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational matters
· Assist with various employee onboarding / offboarding items – ie. phone AV training, building emergency training
Workplace Experience and Culture
· Ensures co-workers have what they need both in office and remotely: supplies, equipment, snacks in office, etc.
· Proactively generates ideas for culture initiatives, events, and programs to maintain levity and camaraderie among our people
· Other duties as assigned by the executive and/or when office will reopen
· Proactively updates workplace Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) document detailing who/what/when/where and how day-to-day workplace needs and issues should be handled
· 1-3 years of experience as office manager / administrative assistant.
· BA/BS degree from an accredited university
· Passionate: everything related to Media and Entertainment
· Proactive – ability to see opportunities and carry out actions to prevent problems from occurring
· Prioritization – ability to discern the urgent from the important
· Time management – complete checklist of day-to-day tasks to ensure every guest experiences hospitality and every incoming call is received appropriately
· Negotiation – price shopping & negotiating for supplies, equipment and services
· Resourceful and self taught – ability to adapt and resolve day to day issues and conflicts confidently