Executive Assistant to President
YouTube – Network Talent
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
The Executive Assistant position is the best way for a current agency or management company assistant to launch a career in digital media at Studio71. Strong candidates will have previous experience and training on a busy desk. We are looking for career-driven individuals who understand process and show signs for quick growth within the company.
Your Career Trajectory
With our President, this assistant will be working at the intersection of multiple aspects of Studio71, including talent management, brand deals, content distribution, new business and product development, and production. They will have visibility into how some of the biggest talent in the world leverage their following to create new businesses and there is room for growth into whatever division they are most interested.
- Manage executive scheduling, communication and travel coordination
- Create and edit presentations, documents and reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Attend meetings upon request by team to take action notes and follow-up on action items.
- Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational matters
- Manage expense reports as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the President
- Minimum one year of experience at a talent agency or management company
- BA/BS degree from an accredited university
- Agency experience a big plus
- Must demonstrate a passion for digital media and entertainment
- Must have direction and purpose