Public Relations and Communications Internship Winter/Spring 2021 - (Remote)
Los Angeles /
Internships – Winter Internships 2021 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
Public Relations & Communications interns will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with the head of Digital, learning the ins and outs of content marketing strategy through research, networking and creative brainstorming. This includes ideating with the content marketing team, updating events lists, managing calendars and other databases, proof reading social media posts, marketing materials and attending events pertaining to the digital landscape (i.e. influencer marketing, social media, pop culture). The intern must have a strong interest in digital marketing and creative communications with strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic graphic design and video editing using Adobe programs preferred.
• Learn how to create and curate engaging content
• Attend and present at meetings
• Build and update lists and calendars
• Use internal software and other resources to perform research and market analysis activities
• Understand the responsibilities of the PR & Comm. Department pertaining to digital landscape
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours