Advertising Operations Campaign Manager
Los Angeles /
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Ad Ops /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Campaign Manager to join our Los Angeles or NY Office.
The Ad Operations Campaign Manager will be responsible for implementing and managing advertising campaigns via Studio71’s Google Ad Manager (GAM) ad server. This role will work with various teams and ad serving platforms to manage pre-roll campaigns, analyze data and troubleshoot/QA among other responsibilities. Our AdOps team is responsible for implementing ads cross platforms, including YouTube, OTT, and Paid Social platforms.
· Campaign set up on YouTube, OTT, and Paid Social.
· Campaign QA, pacing, and 1st and 3rd party reporting.
· Verify all campaign and creative collateral for each order prior to trafficking.
· Troubleshoot and resolve ad delivery and technical issues, including 3rd party tag delivery to ensure minimal server to server discrepancies.
· Support the overall delivery of campaigns by ensuring timely trafficking of campaigns, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting.
· Provide sales team with inventory forecasts, data segments, and campaign assistance, for OTT and YouTube opportunities.
· Follow ad operations workflow and suggest enhancements to the process.
· Ongoing quality assurance support for advertising campaigns.
· Coordinate and communicate across multiple teams including but not limited to sales and account management teams, to maximize performance and revenue.
· Develop and document best practices and daily operating procedure for campaigns execution in various Advertising platforms.
· Bachelor’s degree in media-related, computer, or customer service area preferred or equivalent work experience.
· 2-3 years of experience managing digital advertising campaigns is required.
· 2+ years of paid social advertising would be a huge plus.
· Experience with Ad-Tech is a huge plus.
· Preferred experience with one or more advertising platforms (i.e. Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, SpotX, DCM, Innovid, Sizmek, FBM…).
· Knowledge of social media platforms and their ad serving capabilities.
· Working knowledge and understanding of VAST, VPAID, HTML, rich media ad formats.
· Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines.
· Experience working on a number of platforms and demonstrated expertise using Google Drive, MS Office (with strong emphasis in Excel), DropBox, SalesForce
· Great analytical skills; familiar working with/analyzing large amounts of data, and summarizing finds through reports
· Self-starter, and a go getter. Goal-oriented, and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
· Expertise with the internet, browsers, and emails.
· Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.