Integrated Marketing Internship Summer 2019 - Los Angeles
Internships – Summer internships 2019
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
As an intern in the Studio71 Integrated Marketing Department, you will be tasked with assisting the Integrated Marketing team in crafting creative and strategic solutions for brands. You will be joining the process from beginning “brainstorm” all the way to the creation of the final deck for submission. It’s an insider’s view into the growing industry of influencer marketing. Your duties might include doing research on a creator, pulling research about a brand, and taking notes during a meeting. If you love advertising, influencers, content, and digital media – it’s a great place to learn.
• Doing research on influencers
• Pulling recent news articles on brands
• Potentially bringing creative ideas to brainstorms
• Taking notes in meetings
• Proofreading decks
• Organizing online files
• Fluent in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
• Must be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
• Must be able to receive academic credit
• Must be able to dedicate at least 15 hours and maintain a regular schedule
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development
• Great office environment and strong culture
• Fully-stocked kitchen
• Game room complete with foosball, Guitar Hero, and PacMan
• Frequent team outings
• Company-sponsored parking
• Weekly happy hours