Senior Director, Original Content Distribution
IP – Distribution
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
What You'll Do
As part of one of the fastest moving departments in the company, working in a digital content industry that is always evolving, you will have multiple touch points on a daily basis: scripted and unscripted development, production, accounting, and business affairs. As part of the Distribution Team, you will be the connective tissue between teams as it relates to original content. In this role, success will come from being highly organized, communicative, knowledgable about all moving parts of a project, and in tune with the content marketplace. This is an integral and challenging role within the team and brings with it a great opportunity to make an impact in a meaningful way.
How You'll Create an Impact
- You’ll be responsible for engaging with external clients on a daily basis to ensure initiatives continue to move forward actively and on target
- You’ll be responsible for daily engagement with internal departments on myriad projects, ensuring all elements of a project from development through post-production are aligned and on track for successful delivery
- You’ll be responsible for initiating new business opportunities with established and upcoming platforms, leveraging successes and thinking outside the box on ways to create new partnerships
- Foundational knowledge and confidence with creative development process, contracts, accounting, production, and business strategy
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to think critically, with an unyielding drive to succeed and find solutions to any problem
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and work collaboratively with a cross-section of people and goals
- Command of entire Office, iWork, and Adobe Suites
- Experience with production budgets and business contracts
- 5+ years of experience in executive-level production, content programming, and/or business development
- Degree in film/video production or business