Junior Account Executive, Influencer Marketing
Los Angeles, California /
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Influencer Marketing /
Studio71 is a leading global media company for digital-first creators and brands. We partner with top-tier talent to produce premium branded content and entertainment for all major social media and streaming platforms. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in New York, Toronto, London, & Berlin.
Junior Account Executive Description:
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, experienced Junior Account Executive.
What You Will Do:
- Respond to inbound brand opportunities from various agencies or vendors for creators (aka “Talent”) in the Studio71 network.
- Support brand agencies/vendors and provide them with appropriate Talent lists, packages, and strategy to achieve their KPIs.
-Work across production and creative service team to build budget proposals as necessary
- Contract YouTube or social campaigns (at times quick-turnaround, high volume of creators) and work with Studio71 Talent Team to manage campaign deliverables.
- Define most important social media KPIs and develop, implement, and manage social media strategies to achieve these KPIs.
- Communicate with industry professionals (agents, managers, lawyers) and influencers themselves.
- Complex problem solving and decision making across many teams, communicating to internal and external stakeholders
- Stay current with changes on all platforms ensuring maximum reach and effectiveness.
- Utilize metrics and reports of marketing results to optimize current and future strategies.
- Identify and use best practices, including preferred creator lists, campaign management methods, platform insights, etc.
What You Will Bring:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an influencer marketing role, digital talent agency, or other advertising-related atmosphere (digital preferred).
- Excellent written, oral and communication skills.
- A degree in Marketing, Business, PR, Entertainment (various), or related field.
- Proficiencies required: Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Google Docs/Sheets.
- Knowledge of YouTube and all social media platforms.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.