Unscripted Development Internship Winter/Spring 2021 - Los Angeles (Remote)
Los Angeles /
Internships – Winter Internships 2021 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academic programs with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow to an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is an opportunity to build a network and get a jumpstart on your career.
This internship will allow the intern to research new concepts, collect and present relevant information on projects in development, help develop creative materials, participate in creative conversations, assist with administrative tasks, and assist in on-set productions as needed.
- Research industry trends and rising formats
- Collect and present relevant information on projects in development
- Develop creative materials using Keynote, PPT or Photoshop
- Participate in ideation and selection of creative projects
- Assistant with administrative tasks (10% or less of overall time)
- Assist in on-set productions as needed
- Internet and tech-savvy
- Experienced at Photoshop, video edition, or graphic design
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Interested in comedy and the digital space
- Have a positive attitude and a big smile
Before applying, be sure to meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled at an accredited university for the duration of the internship
- Must qualify for academic credit through the program, since it is an unpaid internship
- Be able to dedicate at least 20 hours to the internship and must maintain a regular schedule
- Major in Film Production, Media, Entertainment or related fields.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, we are shaping the future of short-form entertainment, this means that Studio71 offers great advancement opportunities, while also providing work-life balance. When you join Studio71, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
- Gain knowledge of entertainment and digital business
- Great office environment and strong organizational culture
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Game room complete with foosball, guitar hero and PacMan
- Frequent company team outings
- Company sponsored parking
- Happy Hours