Associate, Beauty & Lifestyle Content
Lifestyle – Lifestyle
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
We are looking for an Associate to support the scaling of talent, content and new business development in the Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle space.
- Social Media Skills: Community management, content generation and posting, maintaining editorial calendars, performance analytics reports, hashtag generation.
- Facilitate giveaways + events through finding like-minded events, brands, and social channels to partner with and organizing activations that can help grow our channels and increase reach.
- Research Projects: researching and maintaining any and all necessary lists of brand contacts (some examples are: vendor lists, influencer and celebrity seeding lists, PR contacts)
- Supporting our influencer booking efforts through email outreach to talent, sending and shipping product to talent
- Write newsletter style emails telling subscribers about brand promotions and announcements
- Administrative duties including handling phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, maintaining department dropbox, asset organization, taking and sharing meeting notes, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks.
- Serve as first point of contact with potential clients and executives.
- Production duties for photo and video shoots during pre-and post-production
- Assisting with PPT deck making, and pitch outlines
Internal Brand Launches and Campaigns (O+O Brands)
- 1+ solid years’ executive assistant experience at a major talent agency, management company, ad agency, PR or creative production studio
- 1+ solid years’ experience handling influencer and entertainment talent, client-facing communication, and/or running 1+ social media accounts for a female-focused brand.
- 1+ solid years’ creative writing for editorial, brand and digital influencer platform content needs
- Fully proficient in Photoshop, Excel, Word, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Drive
- Extremely organized and always a step ahead
- Loves working collaboratively in a small group
- An eye for design preferred: experience/intuition in graphic design