Account Manager, Branded Content - (LA or NY)
Los Angeles /
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Branded Content /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Account Manager Description:
Studio71 is looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial, experienced Account Manager with a detail-oriented approach and multi-tasking attitude.
You’ll manage our partners’ marketing campaigns with direct conversations to brands and agencies, working cross-functionally to ensure a project’s success: paperwork/contract, production, deliverables, ensuring milestones are achieved, optimization, analysis, reporting and more. Throughout the process, the Account Manager will build a relationship with clients wanting more after the campaign ends.
The candidate should have a track record of success among clients and their peers with an eagerness to learn as they go and a proactive mindset to support the business as a whole.
• Manage pipeline of marketing campaigns among brands and agencies through internal and external execution and communication
• Oversight of multiple campaign projects at a given time with efficient time management and prioritization
• Review and assessment campaign terms and participation in contract negotiations
• Complex problem solving and decision making across many teams, communicating to internal and external stakeholders
• Understanding of business and client objectives to achieve goals and milestones throughout the process
• Creation and oversight of overall campaign schedules and budgets, ensuring deliverables are achieved against the budget
• Work across production and creative service team to build budget proposals as necessary
• Provide regular comprehensive status reporting to leadership across campaign and project pipeline
• Data and performance analysis during and after a campaign for optimization and client reporting
• Support on new business development via existing relationships and client renewals
• At least 2+ years of account manager (or similar role) experience working in either marketing, agency, social or publisher companies
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Strong critical thinking and reasoning = we want a strategic decision maker
• An entrepreneurial and proactive spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times
• An understanding of the digital media landscape with a point of view on the business
• Skilled in crafting presentations (PPT or Keynote) and written communication
• Ability to work in a fast-moving company and industry