Production – Production
Temp to hire
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 is looking for a Post-production Coordinator. This position will allow to directly assist in the post-production process, from tracking deliverables to publish daily Snap shows and editions. The post-production coordinator will work alongside the editor and the creators to ensure that the upload schedule is met. This position is ideal for anyone interested in gaining knowledge in all aspects of post-production as well as anyone seeking to learn the workflow of the digital space.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Coordinating production of weekly and daily digital publisher assets
• Oversee editing, notes, delivery, and posting of various channels
• Some skill with Adobe Premiere and Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Snapchat, Facebook, TikTok, and IG publishing tools and best practices
• Must be able to efficiently and effectively generate social copy and headlines across various platforms
• Must be able to effectively tag and title social assets
• Tracking daily, weekly, and monthly analytics across various platforms, including monthly reporting
• Plus: Interest in lifestyle content, gaming content, and building new media brands across social and digital
• Plus: Creative-minded with an eye towards continuously improving brands in an ever-changing landscape on existing and emerging platforms
This position is a temp to hire role with a 90days probation period. After that, the candidate will be eligible to receive full benefits.