Advertising Brand Partnerships Spring 2019 Internship - Toronto
Internships – Spring Internship 2019
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
Responsibilities could include, but not limited to:
· Assisting with presentation development, proof-reading / quality assurance and imagery sourcing
· Documentation of sales efforts, client and brand opportunities and contact reports
· Inclusion and note-taking in meetings, calls and presentations as it relates to any variety of projects
· Monitoring online channels for project output
· Management of office resources, ordering and shipping as necessary
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Organized, with ability to juggle multiple requests, and when in doubt, ask questions
· Creativity and flexibility in work efforts
· Familiarity with social media channels, search / data collection would be desired, but we will also train
· Determination to see a job through and to improvise as necessary
· Operating knowledge of MS Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· Adobe Creative Tools is a bonus (PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator)