Head of Channel Services
YouTube – Channel Services
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
We are seeking a Head of Channel Services to join our fast-paced, collaborative LA office.
What You’ll Do:
The Head of Channel Services will be managing a team across our Toronto and LA office (currently 2 people). The new Head will also be in charge of pitching 3rd party companies on YouTube channel management services and be able to implement them. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be hands on and take charge of processes.
- Managing a team of 2 people
- Strong knowledge of YouTube optimization best practices and backend analytics
- Ability to review social analytics data to draw creative format and optimization conclusions
- Creating customized pitch decks to close new business
- Interacting with external clients and internal talent
- Expert on other social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Snapchat
- Identifying which content types work best on what platforms
- Training talent management team on best optimization practices and creating tangible assets to be shared with external talent
- 5 years’ experience in the digital space, with focus on YouTube management
- Ability to create and explain optimization reports
- Ability to understand data and analytics
- Strong understanding of social media best practices
- Creativity would be a plus
- Ability to multitask
- Great organizational skills
· Full Company benefits the first of the month following start date
· Unlimited PTO
· Dog Friendly office
· Other amazing perks ...
· When applying, please include one sentence telling us why you are the best candidate for this job