Client Services (Integrated Marketing + Account Management) Internship Fall 2020 - (Remote)
Los Angeles /
Internships – Fall Internships 2020 /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
Studio71’s internship program is designed to complement academics with practical experience in media and entertainment. Through the program, students will gain real-world experience developing and launching an online brand, pair with a mentor to follow an individualized learning plan, and attend weekly seminars taught by industry executives. This is a great opportunity to build a network in entertainment and the digital content space and get a jumpstart on your career.
Studio71 is searching for ambitious interns for our Los Angeles-based team. We lead the efforts of leading brands in this fast-paced, content-driven business, matching brands and creators for mutual benefit. The role will provide experience in data, storytelling, pitching and executing partnerships for clients and agencies to reach their goals by leveraging our extensive creator network. Be part of something new and exciting!
· Support RFP development and sales materials
· Create report and warp decks for clients
· Support in campaign execution
· Scout talent online who are suitable for the brand
· Develop in-network talent lists for advertising campaigns
· Participate in brainstorming for brand and advertising campaigns
· Assist with industry research and competitive analysis
· Ability to research marketing trends for brands and track and organize entertainment releases (product, movie, game launches, etc.)
· Attend status meetings with the team
· Passion for creators and content; someone who spends time learning the space
· Ability to juggle and manage multiple projects and problem solve
· Great organization skills to track pitches, update spreadsheets, maintain contacts and calendars
· Proficient at online research to seek out brand and agency contacts
· Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
· Experience and/or interest in social platform analytics
· Knowledge of the digital advertising industry
· Fluency in Linkedin and Microsoft: Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
We are the leaders in digital entertainment, shaping the future of short-form entertainment. Studio71 offers great career advancement and networking opportunities, while also providing work-life balance for our employees. When you join us, you are joining a company that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.