Executive Assistant to President/Co-founder
YouTube – Talent Management
About Studio 71
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
The Executive Assistant position is the best way for a current agency or management company assistant to launch a career in digital media at Studio71. Strong candidates will have previous experience and training on an busy desk. We are looking for career-driven individuals who understand process and show signs for quick growth within the company.
· Manage executive scheduling, communication and travel coordination (significant international travel)
· Create and edit presentations, documents and reports by collecting and analyzing information
· Coordinate videoconferencing tech
· Attend meetings upon request by team to take action notes and follow-up on action items.
· Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational matters
· Manage expense reports as needed (ranges from KPIs to personal expenses)
· Other duties as assigned by the executive
· 1-2 years experience at a talent agency or management company
· BA/BS degree from an accredited university
· Must demonstrate a passion for digital media and entertainment
· Must have direction and purpose