Programming Coordinator - PART TIME
Los Angeles, California /
IP – Distribution /
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
Studio71 is looking for a Programming Coordinator on the West Coast to program Studio71’s video for talent. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Facebook videos and a proven track record of success in bulk uploading. Additionally, the candidate should bring a positive attitude and team mentality to the position. This is a part-time position – ideal candidates are based in LA.
- Upload at least 100 videos a week onto Facebook for our 30+ creators
- Clearly understand Studio71’s value proposition to provide strategic video and content strategy recommendations
- Collaborate with internal teams to execute the best and quickest results
- Business Development team
- 1+ years working on Facebook
- High-speed internet at home
- Knowledge and understanding of digital video and influencers/social landscapes
- Self-motivated and proactive go-getter
- Must have strong interpersonal & communication (written and oral) skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented