Brand Partnerships Coordinator – Contract (Toronto Based Only)
Sales and Brand Partnerships – Branded Content
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces, and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company headquartered in Los Angeles with international offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris, and Milan.
We’re looking for:
A recent graduate to join our growing team as a Brand Solutions Coordinator with a detail-oriented approach, multi-tasking attitude and someone who can just get anything done with a positive attitude.
This is an entry-level, contract position with potential for a permanent position, ideal for someone who is passionate about digital/influencer marketing looking to kick-start their career in the field. The role can be pretty administrative to start—but it’s an important one!—we are looking for someone who is extremely organized, detail oriented and passionate about the YouTube space. The ideal candidate is eager to learn as they go with a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business each and every day.
Your responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
· Supporting the Account Management team for potential and sold-through campaigns, including media and content programs
· Bringing research and team efforts to life visually through pitch decks
· General team support with specific administrative duties to the Senior Account Manager
· Assist in the research of new and existing clients and brands
· Competitive and trend analysis, providing monthly reports to the broader team
· Ensure team assets, presentations, videos are organized and constantly updated
· Updates case study documents each week, ensuring the team has the most up to date information
· Manages programs trackers for the Account Management, Strategy and Sales teams
· Working with the Strategy team to source creators for bespoke campaigns
· Liaising with creators to ensure that key campaign deliverables are met on time and on brief
· Creating work back schedules to ensure campaign deliverables are on time and within budget
What you’ll have (qualifications/requirements):
· Completion of a post-secondary education program, ideally in a Marketing or similar program
· 1-2 years of professional experience at talent agency, brand marketing group or media company preferred
· Experience/knowledge of the media and digital landscape
· Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating organizational skills, with high attention to details and follow-up
· Independence and accountability required to proactively problem solve to get the job done
· Strong interpersonal skills, willing to assist co-workers in tasks but also works well independently
· Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
· Must be a problem solver with the ability to identify solutions and recommend new processes.
· Understanding of how this role fits within the big picture and how each task impacts the overall success of every program
· Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint), and experience using Mac OS
· Knowledge of Google Ad Manager a plus!
· A positive team player!
· Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator knowledge a plus
· Social media management experience
· Experience working with content creators
*In one sentence, please tell us why you are the best candidate for this role.