Associate Account Manager, Podcasts
Los Angeles /
IP – Distribution /
Who we are:
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Snap, and Roku. Studio71 is headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
You’ll support the Podcast Sales Lead with both sales and managing our partner’s podcast campaigns with direct conversations with brands and agencies. You will work cross-functionally to ensure podcast integration success from start to finish: paperwork/contract, tracking, ensuring milestones are achieved, optimization, analysis, reporting, and more.
You should have a track record of success among clients and their peers with an approach to learn as you go and a willingness to ask questions and absorb the business on a day-to-day basis.
Your responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Traffic between Brands and Agencies to help monetize podcasts.
- Accounting and tracking revenues for podcasts, as well as coordinating payments to podcast talent
- Developing and maintaining quality relationships with advertisers & agencies.
- Onboarding with new clients & brands
- Sending out product ordering information for personal experience/endorsement sections
- Enlightening the producer team on brand goals & assist in relaying to talent
- Supporting the team in client meetings and presentations
- Ability to analyze and bring data to life visually for pitch decks, case studies and wrap reports
- Work with podcast team & sales team to execute account strategies
- Understanding of business and client objectives to achieve goals and milestones throughout the process
- Work with sales support staff and finance team to ensure spots are booked, fulfilled, and invoiced properly
- Resolve sales or delivery issues
- Perform other duties as needed or as directed
What you’ll have (qualifications/requirements):
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to multitask and keep detailed records on correspondences
- Strong in all Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Excel, Outlook), and experience using Mac OS
- Self-starter attitude
- Passion for Podcasts and audio storytelling
- Experience in advertising sales for media, radio, tv, agency, or similar position required
- Comfortable managing multiple projects at once, demonstrating organizational skills, with high attention to details and follow-up
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners at all levels
- Skilled in written communication
- Strong critical thinking and reasoning = we want a strategic decision maker
- An entrepreneurial spirit who also thinks outside their job responsibilities at times