Content Marketing Strategist B2B
Public Relations and Communications – Public Relations
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
The Content Strategist will implement, maintain, and grow Studio71’s multiplatform social infrastructure. You will research competitive content strategy and you will suggest the most relevant platforms from which to evangelize company messaging. You will also be responsible for writing and producing short-form content according to your plan.
- Research and define a multi-tiered social content strategy for executive and corporate platforms
- Maintain acute awareness of trends across digital media, advertising, and talent management
- Work across departments internally to determine individual department strategy and identify alignment with overall company messaging
- Regularly source new and elevated content ideas to ensure that S71’s outward messaging stays relevant and forward thinking
- Create and regularly update S71 blog
- Manage and grow Twitter and LinkedIn accounts using most current industry best practices (Create content, execute copy, engage with audience)
- Ensure SEO and back-links are on all content
- Manage recruitment and oversight of freelance writers and bloggers (timelines, project details, and design)
- Uphold editorial integrity and write high-quality thought leadership content demonstrating a strong grasp of media, advertising, and digital business.
- Craft flawless and accurate copy a scale that drives brand awareness, customer conversion and retention.
- 4-6 Years of experience in Marketing, Public Relations, or Communications (Preferably in B2B)
- BA from a top tier university in a relevant field of study (PR, English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing, etc.…)
- Experience in digital marketing, advertising or entertainment
- Must have a keen understanding of SEO best practices
- Must have experience managing a multiplatform editorial process.