Talent Relations Manager, Podcast Network
IP – Distribution
Studio71 is a premium global media company and content studio that develops, produces and distributes original programming across multiple platforms. Studio71 is a Red Arrow Studios Company and headquartered in Los Angeles with offices in Berlin, New York, Toronto, London, Paris and Milan.
To support our growing podcast business, we're searching for a Podcast Talent Relations person to help recruit more podcasters. In this role, you’ll target and sign creators across all sizes and verticals with a core focus on top tier talent relations. You will develop, maintain, and prospect new podcasts from multiple talent pools. If you’re ready hustle and build partnerships with your clients, you’ll be the perfect candidate.
- Develop, maintain and prospect new business from traditional and non-traditional advertisers located in the market on an ongoing basis
- Manage a talent pipeline, generate leads, and track leads
- Generate and review contracts.
- Work with podcast team to develop targeting strategies
- Work with sales support staff and finance team to ensure growing inventory in key verticals
- Maintain strong relationships with podcasters; network externally
- Help conceptualize and/or format new and existing podcasts
- Perform other duties as needed or as directed
- Bachelor's degree in a related field with 1+ years of talent experience
- Track record of talent relations, cold calling, signing, and managing clients, or comparable combination of education and experience
- Strong communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and self-direct
- Clear understanding of how to provide superior client service.
- Experience with CRM technology a plus
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid benefits
- Unlimited PTO