Enrollment Director, Inside Educational Sales
Who We Are
StudyPoint is a national leader in the private tutoring industry. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals to grow our team.
We're in the business of helping kids, and we're exceptionally good at it. Our students see dramatic gains in their academic and standardized test results, and our employees enjoy the rewards of growing a mission-driven, values-based, and entrepreneurial company. We’ve been selected to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America eight times and were the list's #1 fastest growing tutoring company. We've also been awarded the Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Award three times, which recognizes the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. We are a two-time winner of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces award along with Zappos, Disney, and others. We are privately owned and profitable.
Join a rising star in the education world and a leader in the for-profit education community!
StudyPoint provides a unique service to families across the country: one-on-one, individualized tutoring with access to a proven curriculum and a national network of support. Members of our Enrollment Team work as inside sales consultants, helping families determine which program and tutor is right for them, all while relaying the value of our services. We are looking for highly motivated individuals who are excited to sell programs that meet families’ needs while exceeding our customers’ expectations.
- Grow the business by meeting and exceeding monthly sales revenue goals, achieved by enrolling families in StudyPoint's academic and test preparation programs.
- Field inbound calls nationally from families looking to enroll students in our programs.
- Employ a consultative phone sales approach to determine the individual needs of families and students.
- Match tutors with students based on personality, interests, and skill level across 20 markets throughout the US and online.
- Follow up with families who express interest in our programs using email, text, and outbound phone calls.
- Achieve data-driven goals in the metrics of outbound calls, total talk time, inbound calls, and conversion rates.
- Collaborate with team members responsible for servicing programs and hiring tutors to maximize student success.
- Receive frequent coaching and feedback, as well as ongoing training and development, to continuously hone your sales skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills over the phone with demonstrated ability to work with many types of people.
- Excitement around closing the deal and helping families achieve the best possible solution for their children.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of calls and emails.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to quickly process verbal and written information.
- Willingness to work in a constantly changing environment and learn new systems.
- Eagerness to make 30-80 outbound calls and field inbound calls for 3-4 hours of phone time per day.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience working with a CRM database.
- Drive to take on increasing responsibility and grow within the company.
- Experience working in a small, entrepreneurial environment, as well as working remotely a plus.
- Demonstrated record of success in prior sales positions.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master's degree a plus.
- Access to a dedicated home office, including high-speed internet connection. We provide all of the technology you need.
- Availability for a work schedule of 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday, and some Saturday shifts during January, February, July & August. Willingness to put in extra hours where needed during busiest seasons (winter & summer).
- Competitive salary with optional performance-based commission plans, paid monthly. Starting range $60,000+, with six-figure potential.
- Generous PTO policy and paid holidays.
- One paid day per year to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Health coverage and dental option.
- 401k option.
- Work from home.