Email Marketing Specialist
Boston, MA /
StudyPoint is a national leader in the private tutoring industry. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals to grow our team.
We're in the business of helping kids, and we're exceptionally good at it. Our students see dramatic gains in their academic and standardized test results, and our employees enjoy the rewards of growing a mission driven, values based, and entrepreneurial company. We’ve been selected to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America eight times, and were the list's #1 fastest growing tutoring company. We've also been awarded the Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Award three times, which recognizes the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. We are a two-time winner of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces award along with Zappos, Disney, and others. We are privately owned and profitable.
Join a rising star in the education world and a leader in the for-profit education community!
StudyPoint provides a unique service to families across the country: one-on-one, individualized tutoring with access to a proven curriculum and a national network of support. You’ll join a high-growth, technologically-driven education company and, as a member of its tightly-knit marketing team, play a key role in shaping the future of StudyPoint’s online marketing ventures. If you are able to own and lead multiple key initiatives independently, have excellent written communication skills, are a creative problem solver, and take pride in deploying high quality marketing efforts, then we encourage you to learn more about joining our team.
- Manage the planning, execution, and continuous improvement of our existing email marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate A/B testing of various email campaign features (ie, subject lines, send times, etc)
- Analyze campaign results and present findings to marketing and executive leadership teams
- Work with our customer-facing teams to implement lead and customer outreach strategies that build relationships and drive growth.
- Manage a blend of online marketing strategies & channels to increase word-of-mouth sales and improve customer retention.
- In addition to the above core responsibilities, you’ll have the opportunity to wear multiple marketing hats and contribute on projects as we look to continue innovating on the marketing front.
- A strong intellect (and a Bachelor’s Degree).
- A data-driven, analytical approach to problem solving.
- A compulsive adherence to A/B (or multi-variable) testing.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- An exceptional work ethic and an attention to detail which includes meticulous editing and proof-reading skills.
- A passion for marketing and helping kids.
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- A talent for crafting copy that communicates clearly, concisely, and persuasively.
- Experience building and interpreting post-campaign analytics.
- A working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- An interest in fostering education and helping students succeed.
- Business and/or Marketing oriented degree, with a strong background and interest in logical thinking.
- Competitive salary.
- Generous leave policy, including paid time off and sick days.
- One paid day a year to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Health coverage and dental option.
- 401k option.
- Remote Work Environment.
Additionally, we offer:
- The opportunity to work side by side with senior leadership to shape marketing strategies and campaigns.
- A tremendous opportunity for learning and growth: you'll be a key player on campaigns that affect the entire organization's success. (You'll never find that level of responsibility and exposure in a large company.)