Who We Are
StudyPoint is a national leader in the private tutoring industry. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals to grow our team.
We're in the business of helping kids, and we're exceptionally good at it. Our students see dramatic gains in their academic and standardized test results, and our employees enjoy the rewards of growing a mission-driven, values-based, and entrepreneurial company. We’ve been selected to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America eight times and were the list's #1 fastest growing tutoring company. We've also been awarded the Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Award three times, which recognizes the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. We are a two-time winner of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces award along with Zappos, Disney, and others. We are privately owned and profitable.
Join a rising star in the education world and a leader in the for-profit education community!
Customer service is what sets StudyPoint apart from our competition. As a part of our Service Team, you will be responsible for fostering great relationships between students, families, and tutors. You’ll also collaborate with our enrollment and academics teams to ensure families and tutors are set up for success. You’ll manage one or more specific segments of either our in-home tutoring markets in 19 cities across the U.S., or our worldwide online division. You’ll be responsible for growing the business by providing exceptional customer service, managing our tutors, and achieving monthly revenue goals.
- Provide high-quality customer service to StudyPoint students and families by working with an average of 200-250 families.
- Manage 70-90 tutors; provide coaching and guidance to tutors working through challenging situations.
- Grow the business through selling programs to new and existing customers using a consultative sales approach via phone, email and text.
- Serve as a liaison between StudyPoint tutors and families, troubleshooting and managing customer issues as they arise.
- Provide high-level administrative organization for family accounts: conduct research, track data, handle information requests, prepare correspondence, schedule consultations and meetings.
- Track and communicate progress of students to families, sending reminders regarding lessons, deadlines, and test dates through our proprietary database.
- Achieve data-driven goals in the metrics of revenue generated from your customers, outbound calls, talk time, word of mouth generated, and conversion rates.
- Receive frequent coaching and feedback, as well as ongoing training and development, to continuously hone your sales and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills over the phone with demonstrated ability to work with many types of people.
- Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of calls and emails.
- Careful attention to detail and ability to develop new processes to improve efficiency.
- Willingness to work in a constantly changing environment and learn new systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience working with a CRM database.
- Drive to take on increasing responsibility and grow within the company.
- Experience working in a small, entrepreneurial environment, as well as working remotely a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to reach monthly metrics goals; sales experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master's degree a plus.
- Access to a dedicated home office, including high-speed internet connection. We provide all of the technology you need.
- Availability for a work schedule of 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Willingness to put in extra hours where needed during busiest seasons (winter & summer).
- Competitive salary with optional performance-based commission plans, paid monthly.
- Generous PTO policy and paid holidays.
- One paid day per year to volunteer with an organization of your choice.
- Health coverage and dental option.
- 401k option.
- Work from home.