Bookkeeper with Payroll Experience
Who We Are
StudyPoint is a national leader in the private tutoring industry. We are actively seeking enthusiastic, driven individuals to grow our team.
We're in the business of helping kids, and we're exceptionally good at it. Our students see dramatic gains in their academic and standardized test results, and our employees enjoy the rewards of growing a mission-driven, values-based, and entrepreneurial company. We’ve been selected to the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest growing companies in America eight times and were the list's #1 fastest growing tutoring company. We've also been awarded the Boston Business Journal Pacesetters Award three times, which recognizes the fastest growing companies in Massachusetts. We are a two-time winner of the 50 Most Engaged Workplaces award along with Zappos, Disney, and others. We are privately owned and profitable.
Join a rising star in the education world and a leader in the for-profit education community!
StudyPoint provides a unique and valuable service to families across the country: one-on-one, individualized tutoring with access to a proven curriculum and a national network of support. Behind the scenes, our operations team works to ensure that our employees have all they need and can focus on taking care of our families.
We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented Bookkeeper to join our team. This position is part-time, up to 30 hours a week with the potential to be full-time in the future. If you excel at managing multiple priorities with precise attention to detail and a positive attitude, this is the position for you.
- Assist in billing reconciliation
- Process AP in bill.com
- Enter and reconcile credit card transactions
- Prepare and/or review all expense reports for accuracy and proper expense disclosure
- Assist in bi-weekly, multi state payroll
- Assist in annual 401k audit process
- Assist with benefit administration and open enrollment for health, dental, HSA, 401k, etc
- Respond to employment verifications
- Assist in PTO management and approvals
- Assist with integration across multiple systems for reporting and processing, such as CRM and Payroll systems
- Perform other related ad hoc projects as requested by management
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate data
- Recent experience with both QuickBooks desktop and QB online
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel tools
- Experience with bill.com, Zenefits, and ADP workforce preferred
- Multi state transaction experience a plus
- Must have great attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills
- 5+ years of experience in a bookkeeping role preferred