Content Marketing Intern
Are you looking for a role that allows you to apply your creativity while gaining practical experience? As a Content Marketing Intern at StudyPoint, you’ll have the opportunity to develop content for a growing ed-tech company. Your writing will be featured on the company blog and website. You’ll have a direct hand in building out a content calendar and creating engaging content across social channels. Interns will develop skills in SEO, content and social media marketing, competitor research, data analytics, and more. Your contributions will make a direct, measurable impact on StudyPoint’s organic social and search strategies.
Our mission is to help kids succeed in school. We’re a national leader in the online and face-to-face tutoring space. Since 1999, we’ve worked with over 40,000 students to improve grades, test scores, and academic confidence.
- Write and post blog content to the company website using Wordpress and Kentico CMS.
- Create visuals for social media posts using Photoshop.
- Identify SEO opportunities and optimize website content.
- Craft whitepapers as value-adds for existing customers and prospects.
- Work with members of our marketing team to develop a strategic plan for content.
- Perform minor administrative tasks related to calendaring and documentation
- Analyze and report on the success of content marketing/SEO efforts using Google Analytics, Moz, and data visualization tools.
- In addition to the above core responsibilities, you’ll have the opportunity to wear multiple marketing hats and contribute on projects as we look to continue innovating on the marketing front.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Social media savvy.
- An exceptional work ethic and meticulous attention to detail.
- A passion for marketing and helping kids.
- Ability to react and adjust to shifting priorities.
- Remote work opportunity.
- This internship is unpaid, but we are happy to work with you to apply for college credit or internship funding.
- The opportunity to work side by side with senior leadership to shape marketing strategies and campaigns.
- A tremendous opportunity for learning and growth: you'll be a key player on campaigns that affect the entire organization's success.
- The certainty that the work you do contributes to the educational success of students across the country