UX Designer (1533)
Romania - Home Based /
Eng – User Experience /
Thank you for taking a look at this career opportunity! This is a direct employment position available only in Romania. If you feel you are a fit, please apply by uploading your CV in English. Thank you!
From the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work.
Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we empower everyone to do their best work from home, the office, on the road, or anywhere in between.
If you're ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you've come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
**Only candidates local to, and authorized to work in Serbia or Romania are being considered at this time**
Come be a part of a team of designers passionate about creating the very best product for our users. As a UX Designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of designs, and you will own the experience for a wide area of the product.
Where do you fit:
- You are smart, talented, and aspire to be a master of your craft: You are able to distill complex problems and propose simple, elegant solutions. You are confident enough to deliver unconventional insights and designs.
- You play well with others: You thrive in a collaborative environment. You are as good at soliciting feedback on your own work as you are at adding value to others.
- You are passionate about new technology: You follow the latest trends, download the newest apps, read the relevant design blogs. You have a keen eye for beautiful and useful products.
- You are even more passionate about people: You never lose sight of what matters most to our customers. You are a tireless advocate for our end users and unwavering in your desire to provide the best experience.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Design an easy-to-use, simple, beautiful product that also fulfills the high standards enterprise software must adhere to
- Participate in all phases of the design process (brainstorm to making to QA).
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Conduct user research and usability testing, write up and present results
- Work cross-functionally with product management, engineering and marketing
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Expertise you will bring in:
- Experience in building and shipping applications
- Experience in URL featuring examples of interaction design work
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) design
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces ·Find creative ways to apply and enhance design system patterns
- 3+ years of application design experience
- 3+ years of interaction design experience
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to prototype out your ideas (Figma, Axure, Invision, etc…)
- BA/BS or MA/MS in interaction design, HCI, industrial design, or related field or equivalent experience
- Experience with the design of enterprise apps, tools design, mobile apps, productivity tools and user research
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
- Private medical insurance including basic check-up, hospitalization, and vital care
- Vision exam and discounted glasses every year
- Meal tickets 20 RON/working day
- Gift tickets 300 RON/ Easter & Christmas
- Cultural tickets 170 RON/month
- Health & Wellness reimbursement
- Football Team (only in Craiova)
- Peer to peer recognition program
- Professional development reimbursement program
- Free LinkedIn Learning subscription
- Travel discounts
- Birthday day off
- Extra days off when public holidays fall on weekend days
- We are a merit-based company with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!