DACH Business Development Representative (1545)
Germany - Home Based /
MKTG – Marketing /
From the very beginning, SugarCRM had a unique vision: to offer a different kind of Customer Relationship Management (CRM). We pioneered the first commercial open-source CRM platform, and now, more than two decades later, are on a mission to provide products and services that make the hard things easier for sales, marketing and customer service teams. In fact, we help mid-market businesses around the globe reach new levels of performance and predictability by letting our award-winning CRM platform do the work.
Our diverse group of worldwide employees are united and driven by a shared passion for our mission, culture, and values. We treat our employees like humans not line items and are building a culture where your work at Sugar helps fuel personal, professional and business growth – check out our recent ‘Great Place to Work’ certification that we are so proud of. Work/life fit and flexibility for our team matters and together we pride ourselves on solving for our customers, always. What’s more, we empower everyone to do their best work from home, the office, on the road, or anywhere in between.
If you're ready to grow your career and help organizations grow better and faster, you've come to the right place. Find out more about our SugarCRM careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
SugarCRM is looking for a talented, energetic and driven individual to join our team as Business Development Representative (BDR) in London, UK or Munich, Germany. Supporting the EMEA sales team, you are responsible for being the first point of contact for potential clients and sparking interest in SugarCRM.
Building rapport with contacts through phone calls, emails and social channels comes naturally to you. You will work closely with the SugarCRM sales team to ensure that the leads provided to sales are qualified correctly and are progressing through the sales funnel. This involves gathering key information to update the CRM system and assigning next steps for sales or marketing nurture paths.
Impact you will make in the role:
- Manage lead development for the DACH region
- Research accounts to understand need, enable effective follow-up, and generate interest
- Detailed qualification of inbound marketing leads
- Work with sales team to proactively prospect target key accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Build relationships and effectively communicate with territory sales team and management
- Stay current on the SugarCRM products and solutions
- Actively look for opportunities to improve and optimize lead management
- Record information and maintain detailed and accurate records in the CRM system
Expertise you will bring in:
- Experience with value-based selling highly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, determined, and results-oriented
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and a self-starter
- Ability to accurately determine lead qualifications based upon established criteria
- Comfortable learning key software applications
To stand out from the crowd:
- Fluency in multiple languages would be a distinct advantage – you must have fluency in German and English but other language skills could set you apart
- Previous experience of using SalesLoft (or similar sales cadence tools), LinkedIn Sales Navigator and/or web chat tools would be advantageous
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Benefits and Perks:
Beyond a stellar work environment, friendly people, and inspiring work, we have some sweet benefits and perks:
- Health &Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Educational Resources - Career & Personal Development Program
- Travel discounts
- Bike leasing program option
-We are a merit-based company with many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career!