St. Louis, MO
A unique opportunity to hop aboard the Summersalt Growth rocket ship, dead set on propelling Summersalt to new heights for 2020 and beyond. Up and to the right! We are seeking an experienced PPC and SEO enthusiast that can help lead our search, shopping, and content initiatives.
Summersalt garments are smart solutions that transform the way our consumer travels. This role is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded, early-founding team that is redefining the Travelwear and swimwear categories and disrupting a massive direct-to-consumer vertical. We are building the best direct-to-consumer team in the country working in rapid iterations from concept to sample to final production in six weeks. By selling directly to our customer, we cut out the middlemen to offer world-class design, performance, fit, and quality – all for a reasonable price.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Manage account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms.
- Manage SEO initiatives, coordinate with our content team to help dictate content ideas for our content platform, as well as our PDP pages.
- Develop and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts. Autonomously own PPC marketing initiatives.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Own Google Shopping initiatives including feed optimization.
- In collaboration with the growth team, help manage the marketing portfolio to all acquisition goals.
- Develop and maintain a thorough testing approach to the PPC channel.
- Manage display and native ad partnerships for AdWords and through other programmatic advertising platforms.
- Collaborate with the content team to help expose content, driving awareness through PPC and programmatic channels.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Aid with the development and execution of the SEO initiatives.
What You’re Bringing to the Team
- Passion for PPC and growth marketing.
- Knowledge of e-commerce in the direct-to-consumer vertical.
- No less than 2 years of experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
- Experienced in SEO practices and a knowledge of how to leverage content for organic search.
- Experience in managing programmatic channels and campaigns.
- Experience managing Google Shopping campaigns and working knowledge of shopping feeds.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Excellent attention to detail and a desire to be in the weeds of campaign management and optimization.
- Passionate about growth marketing and a desire to be an autonomous asset to the growth team.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and passionate about data-driven marketing.
- Experience incorporating content into search strategies.