Senior Lead (Production or Tech)
PixelAnt Games, Poland /
PixelAnt Games – Production /
You no longer have to choose between independence of a start-up and stability of a corporation. We have it all. Together with the Sumo Group, we build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world's biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. You can do it with us! At PixelAnt Games you will work in a great atmosphere, with experts who trust you. They will give you the opportunity for growth, honest feedback and space for mistakes.
We have more projects than we can deliver and our team in Warsaw is growing, so we feel we need somebody local to help us take it to another level. This is a great opportunity for you to take what we have started and build upon it. It may be a single project team or even an entire PixelAnt Games office full of our people. The only limit is your aspiration and your willingness to follow our values and ways of working. It is all in your hands – we are here to accelerate it.
- Working with the team on project delivery and supporting it locally
- Growing PixelAnt Games with us in Warsaw and beyond
- Helping us to build an attractive workplace for our people
- Working with us on day-to-day operations and challenges
- Making sure that the local team adheres to our values and processes
- Running local initiatives, projects and recruitment efforts
- Coordinating and building local support team
This role is for you if:
- You led a team before and are willing to spend time to build one
- You have a minimum 5 years of relevant leadership experience (Technical, Production, Project Management etc.)
- You have a bachelor’s or master's degree Business/Economics/Finance/IT/Project Management
- You are proactive and will not accept mediocracy
- You know how to work with people and servant leadership is something close to your heart
- You know how to talk to people and you are leading by example
- You take an ownership; end-to-end accountability for resolution
- You are a gamer
- You are fluent in English and Polish
What we offer:
- Possibility to work on one of 40+ titles (AA+ and AAA) that Sumo group is developing
- Developing games in a crunch-free environment with very experienced colleagues in an open and respectful culture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Fully transparent Annual Bonus Plan for everyone
- 50% tax relief for creative work
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lux Med Platinum healthcare family package (highest available & fully covered)
- Office working/partly remote/fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Paths
- 5 paid Learning Days a year for self-development
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- Team-driven initiatives (PAG Plays, team-building events, charity engagement)
- Development initiatives (Life Drawing, Game Jams)
- Mental health support activities (Yoga Classes, Well-being webinars)
- The best working tools of your choosing- a powerful workstation or a top gaming laptop
- Relocation package
- Home -office perks (ergonomic gaming chairs, adjustable desk)
- ...and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let's talk about ourselves quickly. We're ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is "We never lie", so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.