Marketing Coordinator - SUMO INDIA
Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
Sumo is looking for a full-time position, based in the offices of Sumo Video Games in Pune, India.
The successful applicant will support and work in collaboration with Sumo Digital’s UK-based marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will help to create, maintain and analyse marketing and PR campaigns in support of Sumo Games’ growth, brand awareness, and ongoing recruitment activities in India.
As a Marketing co-ordinator you will be responsible to :-
- Develop and maintain an ongoing social media strategy in support of Sumo Video Games’ growth goals, ensuring all assets and information released are up to date and meet defined brand guidelines.
- Work in collaboration with the UK team, create engaging and original content including blogs, vlogs, articles and newsletters to promote the studio in the Indian market.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret advertising and promotional campaigns across a variety of digital and traditional media channels.
- Work with the UK design team, assist in the creation of marketing assets for campaigns, events and social media.
- Work with Pune’s recruiting team to identify and manage events and shows that are consistent with hiring and brand awareness drives, delivering post-event analysis and recommendations.
- Be a brand champion within the Indian studio, maintaining and enforcing the quality of all assets, designs, and information.
- Represent Sumo Video Games at shows and events
We need you to have:
- Knowledge, Skills & Expertise
- 1-2 years industry experience in social media or community management, or relevant digital marketing role.
- Passion for video games and the industry.
- Proven copy writing skills.
- Excellent time management and planning skills.
- Uncompromising attention to detail.
- Effective communicator.
- Experience of market and competitive analysis.
It would be great if you also have:
Photography and videography/editing skills, desirable, but not essential.
Willingness for some travel, if required.
What we offer:
Our Studio is unique in India, giving our staff the opportunity to work directly on all leading gaming platforms, at every stage of game development.
Being part of Sumo's Pune studio is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on.
In return we offer competitive salary, flexi-time & benefits, and excellent working environment and most importantly we will give you the room to be yourself and live your passion.
Additionally, we provide relocation reimbursement from other cities, a performance-linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary, opportunities to attend industry conferences and a complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for our employees and their children.
Come join the team.