Producer - Current Gen/Next Gen AAA Project - RED KITE GAMES, LEEDS
Red Kite Games, Leeds
Since its formation, Red Kite Games has been producing award-winning video games for a variety of different platform holders, studios and publishers. Specialising in complete multi-platform video games development, Red Kite has a proven track record in the creation of cutting edge video games.
Having set up home in the beautiful Grade-II listed Park Row House in Leeds city centre, Red Kite Games continues to deliver unrivalled creatively-led and technically proficient game development to the likes of Microsoft, Sony, 2K Games, Activision, SEGA and Codemasters.
Several high-profile titles include God of War III: Remastered, Crackdown 3, DiRT 4, Team Sonic Racing, Payday 2 (Switch) and Call of Duty: Strike Team.
It’s a very exciting time to join Red Kite; not only are we working on several high profile video games for current gen and next gen platforms, we're also developing our own IP.
Come join the team and help to fly the Red Kite kite!
The role @ Red Kite Games
Red Kite are working on a variety of exciting games and has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled producer. In this role you will be expected to manage production to ensure game content is delivered within scope and on schedule, in collaboration with our multi-disciplined development teams.
In your new role you will:
- Manage production to achieve your project's requirements.
- Operate closely with a friendly team of dedicated people.
- Liaise with other areas of the studio and external partners to facilitate development.
- Be responsible for planning the workload of the development team.
To be successful you will have:
- Shipped multiple titles in a production role.
- Managed the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected.
- Created milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
- Ensured project scope is adhered to and delivered in accordance with expectations.
- Identified and resolved conflicts between schedule, capacity and design goals.
- Managed day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, capacity, change and risk whilst making recommendations accordingly.
- Ensured that project team members are working from a tracked schedule and that they have a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
- Ensured excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork within the development teams and across disciplines.
Red Kite Games is located in central Leeds, a major European city connected to London by rapid rail links and the M1 motorway and to the rest of the world via Leeds Bradford Airport. Leeds is a financial, legal, cultural and commercial centre within Yorkshire. It's home to some of the coolest restaurants, bars and museums in the north of England, and is within easy reach of spectacular countryside, historic York and the Yorkshire coast.
Red Kite Games is a video games development studio with a highly experienced team of developers from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds. Having collectively worked with a multitude of leading development studios on a variety of best-selling and critically acclaimed video games, the Red Kite team is uniquely placed with both experience and expertise.
We offer a superb benefits package including generous holidays and flexi-time. We care about our people, with an emphasis on the work/life balance and out of office events such as our legendary Red Kite summer parties plus our epic Christmas parties and much more! Our regular social gatherings, games nights, team breakfasts make this a great place to build a career and genuine friendships with your colleagues. In addition, the diversity of projects and our highly experienced core team enables us to offer an unrivalled ability to develop rewarding careers as well as great games.
Our environment is relaxed, friendly and built on every team member having the opportunity to shine and have real, meaningful input into the games that we create. We pride ourselves on our positive atmosphere and sociable team who regularly partake in shared interest groups, lunchtime and after-work clubs, and charity fundraising events. We’re looking for people that love what they do and love to share their enthusiasm with each other.