Producer - Current Gen/Next Gen AAA Project - RED KITE GAMES, LEEDS
Red Kite Games, Leeds
Since its formation, Red Kite has been producing award-winning games for a variety of different platform holders, studios and publishers. Specialising in complete multi-platform games development, Red Kite has a proven track record in the creation of cutting-edge games.
Having set up home in the beautiful Grade-II listed Park Row House in Leeds city centre, Red Kite Games continues to deliver unrivalled creatively led and technically proficient game development to the likes of Microsoft, Sony, 2K, Activision, SEGA and Codemasters.
Several high-profile titles include God of War III: Remastered, Crackdown 3, Two Point Hospital, DiRT 4, Payday 2, Team Sonic Racing and Call of Duty: Strike Team.
It’s a very exciting time to join Red Kite; not only are we working on several high-profile games for current gen and next gen platforms, we're also developing our own IP.
Come join the team and help to make great games with a lovely bunch of people!
The role @ Red Kite Games
Red Kite are working on a variety of exciting games and has a fantastic opportunity for a skilled producer. In this role you will be expected to manage production to ensure game content is delivered within scope and on schedule, in collaboration with our multi-disciplined development teams.
In your new role you will:
· Manage production to achieve your project's requirements.
· Operate closely with a friendly team of dedicated people.
· Liaise with other areas of the studio and external partners to facilitate development.
· Be responsible for planning the workload of the development team.
To be successful you will have:
· Shipped multiple titles in a production role.
· Managed the schedules of multiple departments within the game team, to ensure that milestones are agreed, detailed and delivered as expected.
· Created milestone content and realistic production schedules in coordination with team leads and management.
· Ensured project scope is adhered to and delivered in accordance with expectations.
· Identified and resolved conflicts between schedule, capacity and design goals.
· Managed day to day communication of matters regarding schedule, capacity, change and risk whilst making recommendations accordingly.
· Ensured that project team members are working from a tracked schedule and that they have a strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability for the quality and timeliness of their contribution.
· Ensured excellent communication, positive working relationships and teamwork within the development teams and across disciplines.
*Please Note* - In what are clearly unprecedented and challenging times for everyone due to COVID-19, Red Kite Games remains committed to hiring the best and brightest developers that our wonderful industry has to offer. We would also like to take this opportunity to alleviate any concerns in respect to applying to Red Kite during this period by stating that all applications will be processed and that all live job roles are still very much active. As expected the Red Kite team are currently setup temporarily to work remotely and should you wish to join our ambitious studio then the support and reassurance required to do so will be provided.
Red Kite Games is in central Leeds, a major European city connected to London by rapid rail links and the M1 motorway – plus the rest of the world via Leeds Bradford airport. Leeds is a financial, legal, cultural and commercial hub within Yorkshire. It's home to some of the best restaurants, bars and museums in the North of England, and is within easy reach of spectacular countryside (the Yorkshire Moors and Bronte Country), historical York and the Yorkshire East coast.
We offer a superb benefits package including but not limited to, generous holidays and flexitime. We care about our people, with an emphasis on work/life balance.
Red Kite is a social studio – the team regularly gather for drinks, game nights, film nights, to play sports etc. – making this a great place to build a career whilst making friends...and let's not forget Red Kite's legendary Summer BBQ and our epic Christmas party – plus much more!
One of the coolest components to working at Red Kite is the diversity of projects present within the studio. It's certainly never boring and we constantly find ourselves pushing the boundaries when it comes to the game-play that we're creating or the technologies that we're engineering/leveraging. Our highly experienced core team enables us to offer rewarding careers, along with the ability to help develop great games.
Red Kite's studio environment is relaxed, friendly and built upon the belief that working smarter is better than working harder. Every team member can shine, and we pride ourselves on providing a positive social atmosphere, facilitated by shared interest groups, after work clubs and charity fundraising events.
Ultimately, we’re looking for talented games developers that love what they do and want to make friends doing it!