Senior Technical Animator
PixelAnt Games, Poland
PixelAnt Games – Art /
You no longer have to choose between independence of a start-up and stability of a corporation. We have it all. Together with the Sumo Group, we build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world's biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. You can do it with us! At PixelAnt Games you will work in a great atmosphere, with experts who trust you. They will give you the opportunity for growth, honest feedback and space for mistakes.
We’re still quite small, but growing smart. If you want to create the future of PixelAnt Games, now is a great time to join.
As a Senior Technical Animator @ PixelAnt Games you will be:
- Utilizing UE5 technology for character animations like control-rig and MetaHuman
- Creating prototype animations for cutscenes and gameplay by hand for FPP and NPCs in UE5
- Working in blueprints on interactive animations
- Working with the team on technology for custom animation solutions
- Creating and managing content pipelines
- Leading mocap sessions
What we need you to have:
- Strong experience in organizing animation pipelines and experience in creating prototype NPC and FPP animations
- Ability to create own tools in scripts and blueprints
- Self-organized skills
- Very good English (at least b2)
- Unreal Engine experience is a plus
What We Offer:
- Possibility to work on one of 40+ titles (AA+ and AAA) that Sumo group is developing
- Developing games in a crunch-free environment with very experienced colleagues in an open and respectful culture
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Fully transparent Annual Bonus Plan for everyone
- 50% tax relief for creative work
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Lux Med Platinum healthcare family package (highest available & fully covered)
- Office working/partly remote/fully remote
- Flexible working hours
- Clear Career Paths
- 5 paid Learning Days a year for self-development
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- English group classes and/or 121 meetings with the teacher
- Team-driven initiatives (PAG Plays, team-building events, charity engagement)
- Development initiatives (Life Drawing, Game Jams)
- Mental health support activities (Yoga Classes, Well-being webinars)
- The best working tools of your choosing- a powerful workstation or a top gaming laptop
- Relocation package
- Home -office perks (ergonomic gaming chairs, adjustable desk)
- ...and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let’s talk about ourselves quickly. We’re ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is “We never lie”, so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.