Sunfolding is fueling the future of smart solar by designing solar trackers that move our world forward. Our simply smarter approach infuses every action we take.
This position will report to the Sunfolding Project Management Team to find a simply smarter ways to deliver Sunfolding products to customer projects.
This position will manage the end to end process of delivering Sunfolding products to customers. This includes managing the development of project specific configurations, creating and communicating project deliverables and schedules to customers, support project engineering and permitting, and training and supporting construction of Sunfolding customer solar plants.
This position will work with a range of people from customer engineering to subcontractor construction labor. This position will also support the development of efficient and effective management systems to cost effectively create great customer experiences.
- Managing the customer experience for multiple simultaneous Sunfolding customer solar projects
- Creating and driving the Sunfolding deliverable schedule post sale project kickoff to final project commissioning.
- Communication to external parties regarding all aspects of Sunfolding project deliverables
- Management and organization of internal resources to provide project deliverables
- Development and ongoing improvement of efficient and effective project management systems to cost effectively deliver Sunfolding products.
- Management of the stakeholder relationship through project execution and engineering, procurement, permitting and construction management
- Performance tracking (schedule, budget, risks, claims, EH&S, quality, etc.) and implementation of effective correction measures
- Compile and report on successes and gaps
- Establish clear and effective reporting using of gsuite products and/or other tools.
- Drive continious improvement of construction practices
- Capture best practices and share internally and externally to improve future projects
- Support the construction and commissioning of Sunfolding projects to ensuring the project is completed as designed
- Significant regional (3 days per week) and possible statewide (1 day per week) travel
Skills & Experience
- BS in Engineering or Licensed Master Electricians with +2 years college credit
- 5+ years professional, managerial, and “hands-on” field level experience
- Strong project management skills
- Extensive experience in scheduling multiple simultaneous projects while working with subcontractors, customers, and other suppliers
- Ability to learn quickly, establish trust, and communicate effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization and computer skills, including experience with gsuite and modern productivity tools.
- Experience with lean construction and theory of constraints a plus