Senior Account Executive, Talent & Influencer Integration
New York, NY /
Public Relations – Talent Integration /
Sunshine Sachs is proud to represent clients across many industries including entertainment, social good, tech and lifestyle and we tell their stories through a variety of mediums. We know that even during the toughest times, our responsibility to our clients and each other can bring meaningful and long-lasting impact for those affected the most. We’re proud of each and every campaign we execute, but you may be wondering why we don’t have more than a landing page as our website. While many of our clients are household names (you know them, we’re sure of it), our digital footprint is purposefully small. We fly under the radar and we like it that way.
If you are fired up and ready to do good, join us!
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Account Executive in our New York office on our Talent & Influencer Integration Team. The ideal person for this role is someone who can develop trusting relationships quickly. You’ve been doing this for a bit (about 4-5 years) and are looking for your next challenge and opportunity. You have a creative and inventive voice and an opinion that matters (and you’re not afraid to voice it). “You have a pulse on the latest talent and influencer trends” – (everyone says this but it’s true). You consider yourself an expert in both social media and on all the current talent/influencers out there.
- Assisting in developing and executing comprehensive communications strategies surrounding earned and paid influencer campaigns.
- Oversee the implementation of digital campaigns, including influencer vetting/selection, messaging and social guidelines, contracting, management and day-to-day communication with influencer partners and teams, and analytical reporting.
- Editing and proofreading talent/influencer materials including creative briefs, talent contracts, client materials, memos, agendas, blog content, pitches, fact sheets, FAQs, briefing notes, travel itineraries and client correspondence.
- Supporting senior managers in achieving deliverables for a full roster of clients (average of 4 – 6).
- Monitoring news cycles and flagging latest “pop culture moments”, competitor news, for clients.
- Assisting with the creation of proposals as needed.
- Communicating effectively with senior managers on status of requested tasks and projects.
- Assisting in planning and executing talent/influencer-focused events including influencer events
- Working with senior managers to communicate with clients and ensure needs and requests are taken care of in an efficient manner.
- Mentoring and teaching junior staff.
You should apply if:
- You have 4+ years of talent/influencer relations experience with demonstrated success in the following areas: executing earned and paid campaigns from initial strategy to campaign completion, building well-researched talent/influencer lists, drafting talent/influencer asks, compiling thorough client documents, proactively identifying potential client opportunities and pertinent pop culture moments/current events.
- You have extensive experience in the influencer space and feel confident conducting outreach to influencer reps and content creators for brand activations.
- You are aware of the latest social media trends and on emerging platforms like TikTok, Thriller, and Twitter. You can name a plethora of influencers and have a pulse on who is up and coming and/or trending.
- You are eager and open to learning all aspects of integrated communications (media relations, social media, creative, brand integration, talent integration)
- You are a strong writer – persuasive, concise, creative, and quick! (Also, must support the oxford comma.)
- Your research skills are ones to beat.
- You are eager to network and build connections in the entertainment industry – the natural charmer you are can become best buds with ANYONE!
- You like to bring new ideas to the table, and love a good brainstorm.
- You have an innate curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit…have a suggestion on making something better? We encourage you to do it!
- You are incredibly organized, detailoriented (see what I did there?), and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You’re willing to work select evenings/weekends and travel when necessary – our clients often need us to GO, GO, GO!
- You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
You don’t HAVE to have this, but it sure would be nice:
- Previous experience working with teams in multiple locations and time-zones.
- Experience work with a project manager on an integrated communications teams (assisting with talent integration, media relations, social media, creative, brand integration)
- Interests beyond influencer – we never like to stay in our lanes here and particularly like to combine entertainment and social good.
- Previous experience using talent/influencer research tools like Celebrity Intelligence, IMDb Pro, Julius.
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. Additional perks include, Summer Fridays, frequent celebrations, a flexible work schedule and company-organized volunteer opportunities. We frequently identify company-wide opportunities to listen, learn and act throughout the year (Election Day, International Women’s Day, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, identity and expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Little More About Us:
Teaching and mentoring is an essential pillar at Sunshine. Through a company-wide mentor program, all Sunshiners are paired with both a mentee as well as a mentor who is invested in your success and growth. We organize monthly Meet the Media series during which media contacts visit the office to explain who they are, what they do and best practices for pitching them and their colleagues. We have also developed a series of teaching workshops that are structured for each level of the company. All Sunshiners participate by leading sessions for team members who are more junior to them.