New York, NY /
Public Relations – Brand Studio /
Sunshine Sachs is proud to represent clients across many industries including entertainment, social good, tech and lifestyle and we tell their stories through a variety of mediums. We know that even during the toughest times, our responsibility to our clients and each other can bring meaningful and long-lasting impact for those affected the most. We’re proud of each and every campaign we execute, but you may be wondering why we don’t have more than a landing page as our website. While many of our clients are household names (you know them, we’re sure of it), our digital footprint is purposefully small. We fly under the radar and we like it that way.
If you are fired up and ready to do good, join us!
We have an immediate opening for an Analytics Associate (AE) for our Social and Digital Team in New York. For this role, you need to have a keen understanding of the social media landscape, its various platforms, and how to successfully leverage social listening tools to identify data and insights. Your analytical skills are tough to beat, and you must be able to strategize a best course of action based on research, data and measurement. We want you to have varied industry experience, but of course, if you have favorites, we understand. Were you an integral member of a team that developed a full-scale social media marketing strategy and digital campaign? Do you find yourself obsessing about all things data, social, web, and mobile? You’re it for us!
- Supporting and helping to grow our monitoring and analytics services, using analytical and listening system skills to identify industry and client trends, insights, and recommendations (Netbase, Newswhip and Sprout Social experience preferred, or, ability to learn).
- Translating key findings into an easy-to-understand way, and presenting them to internal and client teams in-person or over the phone.
- Conducting regular and thorough research on various topics, flagging relevant news updates for teams/clients.
- Proactively providing recommendations on new ways to creatively use data to drive and support our work.
- Using analytics and data to help develop and execute comprehensive communications strategies.
- Supporting senior managers on achieving deliverables for a full roster of clients.
- Participating in new business meetings and RFP responses, including creating proposals to service analytics needs.
- Regularly bringing new opportunities for clients – media or vendor meetings, key introductions, etc.
- Working with senior management to respond to client requests and ensure requests are taken care of in an efficient manner.
- Staying on top of trends, industry news and changing platforms across all forms of social media.
You should apply if:
- You have 3+ years of digital agency experience or working on digital/social strategies and campaigns, specifically in analysis, data collection and measurement.
- You are eager and open to learning all aspects of integrated communications (media relations, social media, creative, brand integration, talent integration).
- You are proactive about recommending new vendors or tools to establish relationships with according to our business needs.
- You are a strong writer – persuasive, concise, creative, and quick!
- You are a strategic thinker, bring new ideas to the table, and love a good brainstorm.
- You have strong decision-making abilities and accountability; this is an important role, own it!
- You have an innate curiosity and an entrepreneurial spirit…have a suggestion on making something better? We encourage you to do it!
- You are incredibly organized, detailoriented (see what I did there?), and able to excel at managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- You enjoy overdelivering rather than meeting expectations and take genuine pride in being part of something good.
- You’re comfortable talking to clients and presenting your awesome, mind-blowing findings.
You don't HAVE to have this, but it sure would be nice:
- You have previous research experience (specifically Boolean research experience).
- You speak numbers and data and can translate it into laymen’s terms
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. Additional perks include, Summer Fridays, frequent celebrations, a flexible work schedule and company-organized volunteer opportunities. We frequently identify company-wide opportunities to listen, learn and act throughout the year (Election Day, International Women’s Day, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, identity and expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Little More About Us:
Teaching and mentoring is an essential pillar at Sunshine. Through a company-wide mentor program, all Sunshiners are paired with both a mentee as well as a mentor who is invested in your success and growth. We organize monthly Meet the Media series during which media contacts visit the office to explain who they are, what they do and best practices for pitching them and their colleagues. We have also developed a series of teaching workshops that are structured for each level of the company. All Sunshiners participate by leading sessions for team members who are more junior to them.