New York, NY /
Public Relations – Brand Studio /
Sunshine Sachs is proud to represent clients across many industries including entertainment, social good, tech and lifestyle and we tell their stories through a variety of mediums. We know that even during the toughest times, our responsibility to our clients and each other can bring meaningful and long-lasting impact for those affected the most. We’re proud of each and every campaign we execute, but you may be wondering why we don’t have more than a landing page as our website. While many of our clients are household names (you know them, we’re sure of it), our digital footprint is purposefully small. We fly under the radar and we like it that way.
If you are fired up and ready to do good, join us!
Our team works in tandem with colleagues with expertise across PR, talent, and brand partnerships. Our clients span a number of verticals—including social good and non-profit, lifestyle, tech, and entertainment. As such, it is critical that every team member is committed to building relationships and an atmosphere of support (i.e. leave egos at the door) to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients and a positive work environment.
- Generate engaging consumer targeted copy content across a variety of channels (social paid and organic, video and broadcast, owned marketing collateral and web) and types (brand and campaign messaging, social captions, headlines, long form/blogs, explanatory, etc.)
- Adapt to and channel a range of brand voices and audiences—including for non-profit and corporate accounts
- Own copyediting/proofing on creative materials and decks
- Work closely with creative director and strategist to ensure work aligns with the brief
- Contribute to brainstorms and bring big, out of the box ideas for marketing and campaign work
- Partner with brand strategist on copywriting for brand identity work, including updating or creating new brand identities through messaging and brand guides
To be considered for this role you will also:
- Have 4-6 years of experience copywriting in an agency setting, where you’ve been responsible for developing copy for a wide range of brands across platforms and brand expressions.
- ·Be comfortable offering and receiving constructive and thoughtful feedback because it makes the final product better.
- Dig into the details (without being prompted) and are able to take projects from start to finish independently
- Take initiative and offer POV around opportunities and potential problems (and solves)
- Have excellent time management skills and the confidence and foresight to communicate with team members to help set expectations.
- Keep up with the latest trends and eagerly share your finds with the team.
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. Additional perks include, Summer Fridays, frequent celebrations, a flexible work schedule and company-organized volunteer opportunities. We frequently identify company-wide opportunities to listen, learn and act throughout the year (Election Day, International Women’s Day, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, identity and expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Little More About Us:
Teaching and mentoring is an essential pillar at Sunshine. Through a company-wide mentor program, all Sunshiners are paired with both a mentee as well as a mentor who is invested in your success and growth. We organize monthly Meet the Media series during which media contacts visit the office to explain who they are, what they do and best practices for pitching them and their colleagues. We have also developed a series of teaching workshops that are structured for each level of the company. All Sunshiners participate by leading sessions for team members who are more junior to them.