Account Manager, Brand Studio
New York, NY /
Public Relations – Brand Studio /
Sunshine Sachs is proud to represent clients across many industries including entertainment, social good, tech and lifestyle and we tell their stories through a variety of mediums. We know that even during the toughest times, our responsibility to our clients and each other can bring meaningful and long-lasting impact for those affected the most. We’re proud of each and every campaign we execute, but you may be wondering why we don’t have more than a landing page as our website. While many of our clients are household names (you know them, we’re sure of it), our digital footprint is purposefully small. We fly under the radar and we like it that way.
If you are fired up and ready to do good, join us!
We have an immediate opening for an Account Manager in our Brand Studio in New York. For this role, you need to have a keen understanding of the social media landscape, its various platforms, and an interest in forecasting new trends in the space. Your analytical skills are tough to beat, and you must be able to strategize a best course of action based on research, data and measurement. Were you a leading member of a team that developed a full scale social media marketing strategy and digital campaign? Are you inspired by industry innovation and awesome campaigns? You’re it for us!
- Develop and conceptualize strategic social marketing plans for a variety of clients and industries.
- Partner across the agency with several verticals, including: Account leads, Talent/Influencer Team, Brand Integration Team, Crisis, Film & Entertainment, and Social Good.
- Execute and manage social marketing and digital strategies for campaigns.
- Remain up to date on new platform updates and industry trends
- Assist with brainstorming strategic and impactful campaign ideas, initiatives, and activities.
- Partner with Directors and VPs as point-of-contact for clients and oversee JAEs and AEs within projects and client relationships.
- Create (at times oversee) the development of reports for social/digital activities that demonstrate ROI for clients and apply qualitative analytical skills to create insightful reporting that contains actionable analysis
- Lead execution of social/paid ad campaigns based upon client goals and objectives
- Stay on top of trends and changing platforms across all forms of social media
- Provide project management support (timelines, budgets)
- Manage the development of unique POVs about the current digital and social landscape
- Assist in conceptualizing public relations and marketing strategies and ensuring that quality and relevant coverage is executed as developed.
You Should Apply If:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years of digital agency experience or working on digital/social strategies and campaigns. If you don’t and think you can hack it, we’ll hear you out!
- You have strong reporting and analytical skills.
- You’re highly organized and are able to juggle multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment and have 1-2 years of direct oversight with client accounts.
- You have experience managing and mentoring junior staff.
- You are familiar with a variety of social media platforms and reporting tools, or are willing to learn (including: NetBase, Google Analytics, Sprout Social, NewsWhip)
- You’re great at managing relationships, both internally and externally and really take the time to teach your junior peers – we encourage collaboration and mutual learning!
- You are comfortable presenting internally and externally, whether an idea for a campaign or results from a report
- You possess excellent writing skills, and a strongattentiontodetail (see what I did there?)
- You work effectively in a team environment; can be flexible and willing to jump in to help in various roles within the Social & Digital team – no hat is too big or small for you!
- You are a pro-active problem solver who knows when to ask the right questions
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. Additional perks include, Summer Fridays, frequent celebrations, a flexible work schedule and company-organized volunteer opportunities. We frequently identify company-wide opportunities to listen, learn and act throughout the year (Election Day, International Women’s Day, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, identity and expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Little More About Us:
Teaching and mentoring is an essential pillar at Sunshine. Through a company-wide mentor program, all Sunshiners are paired with both a mentee as well as a mentor who is invested in your success and growth. We organize monthly Meet the Media series during which media contacts visit the office to explain who they are, what they do and best practices for pitching them and their colleagues. We have also developed a series of teaching workshops that are structured for each level of the company. All Sunshiners participate by leading sessions for team members who are more junior to them.