New York, NY /
Public Relations – Brand Studio /
Sunshine Sachs is proud to represent clients across many industries including entertainment, social good, tech and lifestyle and we tell their stories through a variety of mediums. We know that even during the toughest times, our responsibility to our clients and each other can bring meaningful and long-lasting impact for those affected the most. We’re proud of each and every campaign we execute, but you may be wondering why we don’t have more than a landing page as our website. While many of our clients are household names (you know them, we’re sure of it), our digital footprint is purposefully small. We fly under the radar and we like it that way.
If you are fired up and ready to do good, join us!
We have an immediate opening for a Campaign Manager in our Brand Studio in New York.
For this role, you need to have a holistic understanding of marketing campaigns and 360 communications approaches. You know how to think about campaigns from a high level, but get your hands dirty when it comes time to leading teams to success. Were you a leading member of a team that developed full scale marketing and creative campaigns? Are you inspired by industry innovation? You’re it for us!
- Lead the development and execution of integrated communications campaigns across creative, social, PR, talent and brand integration
- Work hand in hand with brand strategist to develop campaign research, strategy, and creative brief
- Spearhead the campaign build and liaise with creatives to build out concepts
- Serve as day-to-day point person, coordinating strategy, timeline, budgets, and communications between clients and internal teams
- Draft client communications, including memos, recommendations, and timelines
- Stay up to date with industry developments and tools, including trends in advertising and marketing
- Translate client needs to new project scopes and briefings
- Contribute to creative ideation, development and execution
You should apply if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years of agency or campaign experience. If you don’t and think you can hack it, we’ll hear you out!
- You’re highly organized and are able to juggle multiple accounts in a fast-paced environment and have 3-4 years of direct oversight with client accounts
- You thrive on building strong relationships, with colleagues, vendors, partners, and clients
- You are comfortable presenting internally and externally, whether an idea for a campaign or results from a report
- You possess excellent writing skills, and a strongattentiontodetail (see what I did there?)
- You work effectively in a team environment; can be flexible and willing to jump in to help in various roles within the Brand Studio team – no hat is too big or small for you!
- You have experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- You are a pro-active problem solver who knows when to ask the right questions
Sunshine Sachs offers medical, dental, and vision plans, 401(k), annual merit-based bonuses, PTO and commuter benefits. Additional perks include, Summer Fridays, frequent celebrations, a flexible work schedule and company-organized volunteer opportunities. We frequently identify company-wide opportunities to listen, learn and act throughout the year (Election Day, International Women’s Day, etc.).
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, identity and expression, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
A Little More About Us:
Teaching and mentoring is an essential pillar at Sunshine. Through a company-wide mentor program, all Sunshiners are paired with both a mentee as well as a mentor who is invested in your success and growth. We organize monthly Meet the Media series during which media contacts visit the office to explain who they are, what they do and best practices for pitching them and their colleagues. We have also developed a series of teaching workshops that are structured for each level of the company. All Sunshiners participate by leading sessions for team members who are more junior to them.