FL - Hose Assembler
Miami, FL 33178
Amazon Hose & Rubber Company – Technician, Warehouse, Driver & Branch Roles /
Technician, Warehouse, Driver & Branch Roles
Amazon Hose and Rubber, a SunSource company, is a leading global provider of hydraulic and industrial hoses to consumers and businesses. Our extensive inventory and market knowledge allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our customer’s problems. We drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers and employees. We are always looking for individuals who have industry experience with industrial or hydraulic hose sales, assembly or repair. www.amazonhose.com
Amazon Hose is a leading global provider of hydraulic and industrial hoses to consumers and business throughout Florida, the Caribbean and the Continental United States. The company's offerings span a variety of manufactures that we represent along with our expertise in hose applications and fabrication. Our extensive inventory and market knowledge allows us to deliver innovative solutions to our customer’s problems. We drive business value, create social value and improve the lives of our customers and employees.
Amazon Hose is looking for a Hydraulic or Industrial Hose Assembler who is responsible for filling customer orders according to sales order specifications. The hose assembler will rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Amazon is a NAHAD certified safety hose shop.
Responsible for filling customer orders in a manner that meets company standards by obtaining merchandise of hose and related fittings from floor, shelf or bin location and ensures the completeness and correctness of all orders filled.
May operate materials handling equipment and light fabricating hand tools and welder.
Assemble and repair hoses of various shapes, sizes and pressures.
Minimum 5 years of related experience with trades such as auto parts assembly, etc.
Must have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within this field.
· A High School Degree Mandatory
· Associate degree or College Degree a Plus
· 3+ years of hose assembly experience in industrial or hydraulic hose fabrication and crimping techniques
Experience in the following is a Plus
· Vertical and horizontal crimping machines through 4" hoses to 12 inch hoses
· Lathe and drill press operation
· Hydraulic cylinder experience
· Minimum of 5 years in the hose industry is preferred
· Must be a hands-on learner and doer
· Must be able to read fabricate and weld hose assemblies
· Must be able to read and interpret tape measure
· Must be able to read and write English
· Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
· Collaborative problem-solver
· Strong math skills add and subtract fractions and calculate percentages
· Excellent attention to detail, strong analytical and organizational skills required
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Employee is regularly required to stand; walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and frequently required to use hands and fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds.
Would you rather see what we have to offer? Check out SunSource Core Competency video www.sun-source.com