People Operations – People Operations /
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market.
We are expanding our team and office in Yerevan and we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to join us in Armenia. The team member in this role will be responsible for organizing and administering operations, mainly for our Armenian offices, as well as supporting global operations when required.
An ideal candidate is a person with a great can-do attitude and a desire for learning new things and creating great experiences for the teams they are working with.
Responsibilities will include
- Manage our office in Yerevan and serve as the primary point of contact for all employees with matters regarding the office;
- Manage and administer activities related to inventory management and vendor management;
- Serve as the first point of contact for all the visitors of our office and manage the communication with the team internally;
- Work with our IT service providers to maintain onsite technical setups for all employees;
- Administer the contracting with our vendors and partners, as well as professional service providers;
- Act as the main liaison between internal and external stakeholders and the Accounting representatives
- 3-5 years of experience as an Office/Facilities/Procurement Manager or other Operations roles
- Solid knowledge of Armenian contracting regulations, as well as relevant policies and procedures
- Self-starter with good judgment and analytical mindset
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent English language skills
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Access to wonderful advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform designed for machine learning engineers to label data, train models and run them on preferred devices. The platform is heavily concentrated on visual data (image and video) aiding computer vision engineers to automate tasks for trending and crucial industries such as satellite imagery, autonomous driving, and medical imaging.
The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.