Director of Global People Operations
San Francisco /
People Operations – People Operations /
SuperAnnotate is helping to build the world’s most innovative products with computer vision. Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We have already established ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market and been named one of the top 100 AI companies in the world by CB Insights. As we just raised our $14.5M series A funding round, we are growing rapidly in the US and Globally.
About the role
We are seeking a proactive and collaborative self-starter to become our Director of Global People Operations and lead our US and global team expansion efforts. This leadership role will be responsible for designing and deploying the company’s strategy for candidate and employee experience; you can expect to own the entire lifecycle: from recruiting, hiring, and onboarding to talent development and performance management. Since our current focus is to scale our team in the US, you can expect to focus your efforts for the US team at least within the first year.
In this highly collaborative role, you will develop close relationships across all teams (Product and Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Sales, Customer Support, etc.).The ideal candidate is a strong leader experienced with SaaS businesses and people operations functions, and is passionate about fostering strong business partner relationships with leadership teams.
- Guiding the employment lifecycle - on boarding, development, trainings, policies, and off boarding
- Leading and supervising our People Operations team in East Europe
- Hiring and managing a team of People Professionals and technical recruiters
- Institutionalizing efficient recruiting and hiring processes in the US and Globally
- Manage compensation and incentive programs, including wage changes, pay review analysis, employee rewards, annual review, recognition, and benefits.
- Partnering with managers to evaluate current team structure and skills, org design, talent gaps, and hiring plans to achieve business goals.
- Developing and implementing company-wide performance management programs that reward excellence and drive continuous, transparent feedback
- Build and drive scalable solutions around making our leaders better managers, growing our team’s capabilities, and driving employee retention
- Use people-related data to drive better decision making and develop key metrics to measure employee happiness, performance, engagement, and retention
- Being an agent of growth and change to ensure we have the best practices, policies, and procedures to support the team.
- Prioritizing diversity through recruiting, training, policies, and conversation.
- 5+ years combined experience across all elements of People Operations, including benefits, total rewards, compensation, learning and development, payroll processing, compliance, wage and hour laws, and more, with SaaS or fast scaling tech company.
- 2+ years of experience leading a team and building various programs from the ground up
- Familiarity with best practices for HR/People
- Highly analytical mindset and technical aptitude for implementing and administering various tools and systems.
- Experience building data-driven action plans for employee welfare, development, and engagement, and partnering with leadership to implement change.
- Experience building career paths, salary bands, and standardized development processes.
- High emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to generate enthusiasm and confidence from others
- Exceptional planning and technical skills with the ability to manage multiple high-visibility projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to deal with conflict and diffuse difficult situations
- Eagerness to work in a startup environment and roll up your sleeves as an individual contributor within an emerging industry
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options.
- A unique opportunity to be an early leader for a leading startup in one of the fastest growing areas of AI
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.