Talent Acquisition Specialist
People Operations – People Operations /
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley based ML startup with a large presence in Armenia.
Our ML-powered end-to-end platform for computer vision engineers and labeler groups lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data, and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is not only loved by computer vision engineers but also large groups of annotation service providers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market.
We are looking for a hard-working and outgoing individual to join our team as a Talent Acquisition Specialist and help scale our team in Armenia and other countries.
The person who joins us will have a critical impact on the organization and our growth. You will be delivering value in terms of finding the best talent with relevant technical skills and fit to our cultural values. We have team members in different countries and you will be involved in finding talent for other country teams as well. As an outcome growth opportunities will be available for you within the company.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process making sure the candidates have an exceptional experience
- Cooperate with hiring managers throughout the process
- Continuously build a network of potential candidates; ensuring to have a talented recruiting pipeline
- Create trusting relationships with candidates, understand their concerns and career plans
- Be involved in building new and improving existing processes and strategies for attracting new talent
- Cooperate with external parties (such as agencies) if necessary
- Keep all the data full and up to date and provide reports as appropriate
- Minimum one year of technical recruitment experience; solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Armenian and English
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Being empathetic and able to build trust-based relationships
- Interviewing experience is not mandatory
- Similar experience in a SaaS environment is a plus
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive compensation package with stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family members
- An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
- Resources to invest in your professional development
- Access to wonderful advisors including serial entrepreneurs and public company executives
- An opportunity to learn about countless applications of computer vision and to build long-lasting partnerships with people from various industries;
- Opportunity to participate in international conferences in the USA, Asia and Europe
SuperAnnotate is an end-to-end platform designed for machine learning engineers to label data, train models and run them on preferred devices. The platform is heavily concentrated on visual data (image and video) aiding computer vision engineers to automate tasks for trending and crucial industries such as satellite imagery, autonomous driving, and medical imaging.
The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, Asia, and of course, Armenia.