Machine Learning Sales Engineer
San Francisco /
Business Development – Sales Engineering /
SuperAnnotate is a fast-growing Silicon Valley-based ML startup. Our ML-powered data platform for computer vision engineers and annotation companies lets teams create, annotate, manage and automate even the most complex computer vision projects leading to more accurate training data and higher-performing ML models. We are very proud to have a product that is loved by computer vision engineers, which has allowed us to establish ourselves as a premium platform provider in the market. The underlying technology is based on our patented tech that speeds up the annotation process by 10-20x. We are venture funded by some of the world’s best investors, with offices in the USA, Europe, and Asia.
About the role
As a Sales Engineer, you will work hand-in-hand with technical Sales teams as a machine learning subject matter expert to differentiate SuperAnnotate’s to our customers. You will help prospective customers and partners understand the power of SuperAnnotate, explaining technical features, helping customers design custom workflows and pipelines, as well as provide custom scripts necessary for the pipeline.
- Work with our sales team in the US and Sweden to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Provide in-depth machine learning expertise to support the technical relationship with SuperAnnotate’s customers, including product and solution briefings and proof-of-concept work. Partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to SuperAnnotate.
- Work hands-on with customers around the world to demonstrate and prototype SuperAnnotate’s product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on SuperAnnotate.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or equivalent experience
- Experience with computer vision, machine learning, and numerical programming frameworks (e.g., OpenCV, TensorFlow, Python, R)
- Proficiency in English (TOEFL IBT 90+ or equivalent)
- Experience delivering technical pitches
- Master's degree in Computer Science Machine Learning or other technical fields.
- 1 year of experience as a technical sales engineer in a tech environment or in a customer-facing role within a Professional Services/Systems Engineering team.
- Experience building computer vision and deep learning solutions (e.g., network architectures, convolutional networks, etc.).
- Ability to quickly learn, understand and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
What can you expect from us?
A competitive compensation package with base salary and equity.
A unique opportunity to be an early hire for a leading startup in one of the fastest growing areas of AI
Opportunity to have a dramatic and outsized impact on the direction of the company
An ambitious and international team that is passionate about learning and growing together
Advisors including rock-star professors at UC Berkeley and serial founders to help us grow, personally and professionally
An international team rooted in collaboration, innovation, creativity, and dedication